|標 題：||Three Indigenous Peoples, Tsou People, Rukai People, Atayal People and 139 Tribes File Application to the Council of Indigenous Peoples for Traditional Land Zoning of Indigenous Peoples.|
The Council of Indigenous Peoples announced andimplemented [Zoning Regulations for Lands of Indigenous Peoples or Tribal Lands] (hereinafter referred to as Zoning Regulations). By now, there are 139 tribes, 3 Indigenous Peoples volunteer to apply to the Council of Indigenous Peoples for realizing traditional land zoning for Indigenous Peoples, and pursuant to zoning regulations and procedures which include:
1. Taitung County, Taimali Village, Beili Tribe (Lupakadj Tribe).
2. Chiayi County, Alishan Village, traditional areas of Tsou People (take a nation as unit).
3. Pingtung County, Wutai Village, traditional area of Rukai People (take a nation as unit).
4. Taiyuan City, Fuxing District, Zeren Li and other tribal traditional areas.
5. Hsinchu County, Jianshi Village, Yixing Village and other tribal traditional areas.
6. Hsinchu County, Wufeng Village, Zhulin Village and other tribal traditional areas.
It’s obvious zoning traditional lands is the long-term joint vision for Indigenous Peoples. The Council of Indigenous Peoples will provide proactive assistance and consultations through administrative system, and invest in proper administrative resources to facilitate the promotion of land zoning of Indigenous Peoples as well as put the policies and proposals regarding traditional areas of Indigenous Peoples replied by President Tsai into practice to protect the rights and interests of lands of Indigenous People.
Business Undertaker: Section Member Chen, Kuan-Chiu Contact number: 02-89953307